Saturday, March 8, 2008

And that's a wrap!

Yesterday was the final day of live Immersion Presents presentations from the RV Fulmar. All went well including another siting of a harbor seal. Oh, I didn't even write about the last one. The other day I was filming a Pycnopodia (sunflower star) and look up to find my dive buddy, Paul, playing with a harbor seal! I swung my camera over and caught a good couple seconds of the interactions. The filming turned out great (I'll post later), the colors were right, and everything in focus. Paul, you owe me! But yesterday morning I saw another one!

The diving has been great and the presentations have gone well. Life on the boat is fun too as everyone is friendly, helpful, and social. I talked a lot with the video people and learned a thing or two as well.

To celebrate we all went out last night for dinner and drinks (many drinks). Some highlights:



My flag flying on the RV Fulmar with Monterey in the background

Immersion Presents divers and technicians!


Me and my SIMoN boys (and Paul)
Steve, Josh, me, Paul, and Chad



Geared up ready to go for the last dive



The party starts


MBNMS crew
Hugo, Sonya, Me, Gary
Sacha and Lorraine


The bickering couple, Andrew and Paul and, when I start my own production company, my first hires


No, Andrew, my watch is cooler

No comments: