Tuesday, March 18, 2008

One final trip

My flight to the Bahamas leaves in 7.5 hours and I have yet to sleep. Okay, so I didn't exactly plan as well as I should have. I'm exhausted from my Hawaii flights (I got in at 4:30pm today) and unpacking/repacking took longer than I had thought it would. I remember building this itinerary thinking, "Oh, I can sleep with the scholarship year is over, why not have the Bahamas experience to its fullest?" In retrospect, what's one more day? I could use one day just to rest but instead I'll be on a plane to NC then Orlando, then Bahamas, then Eleuthera. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I mean, come on, Brenna, you're going to the Bahamas!

I'm very excited to go as this is my last big travel before my year ends. I do have NJ awaiting the end of this trip but this is the last diving experiences I will have and also the last international ones. Come to think of it, I haven't left the country since Christmas!

I'm going to stop here because I desperately need to get some rest. Not sure of my internet connection while in the bahamas, but do check out the foundation I'll be working at:

http://www.ceibahamas.org/

Until later,
Brenna

No comments: