Wednesday, February 27, 2008
no go, san jo
After almost 5 hours of delay, mechanical problems, and a fuel spill, they decided to load the plane and take off. But after talking to a passenger who had boarded the plane previously and him telling me that he "saw fuel spilling out from the wing," I decided not to get on that plane. Call me paranoid but I just did not feel it was worth it. I'm also exhausted and fed up. I'm sorry to have to miss the U. Washington prospective student days but I will contact the profs. I'm interested in and at least we can talk on the phone. U. Washington is quite a back up anyway for me and I was mostly going just to see anyway. I will also miss hanging out with Jules but that can wait for when I have more time. So, sorry U. Washington, it would have been fun and informative, but my sanity is at stake. I am now heading to Santa Cruz to crash on a friend's couch :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment